Sour Cream Waffles Recipe
You wouldn’t automatically think that sour cream would make a good waffle ingredient, but don’t knock it until you try it. Once you and your family taste this new sour cream and yogurt waffle recipe
twist on the traditional or Belgian waffle, you may not want to go back to your old tried and true recipe again.
For this sour cream waffle recipe we will need:
1 cup water
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/4 teaspoon white vinegar
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
1. Take a smaller bowl and whisk all wet ingredients – water, sour cream, yogurt, and vinegar.
2. Then take a large bowl and put in all the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Next you need to beat the eggs and stir them into the sour cream mixture.
4. Now take the sour cream mixture and blend it into the dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture is smooth - your waffle batter is done.
5. Lightly grease your waffle iron and bake your waffles until they are golden brown.
This sour cream waffle recipe
will make enough waffles for 4.
Rate This Recipe!